What are the major attractions in Bury St Edmunds?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Athenaeum. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. Theatre Royal and Bury St Edmunds Abbey are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bury St Edmunds?
Eager for a little more adventure? Then drive on down to Waterbeach, just 2 miles from Bury St Edmunds. You'll find plenty more fabulous things to see and do here, such as the Trinity College and the King's College. Get set to start racking up those miles, because the St. John's College and the Clare College are also a rewarding day trip. You'll discover these popular attractions in Cambridge, 25 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bury St Edmunds?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Look into as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best deals for your selected destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest bargain in town;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab a load of savings!