How can I get a cheap car rental in Black Forest?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best bargains for your destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're getting the best offer in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, change your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag the biggest savings!