What are the major attractions in Benidorm?
If your trip to Benidorm is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Stop by Avenida Martinez Alejos. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. Benidorm City Hall and Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Benidorm?
Clock up a few more miles on your odometer and head 37 miles to Elche. Santa Maria Basilica is just one of the top attractions to put on your to-do list. Afterwards, point your wheels in the direction of Altamira Palace.
Where are the best beaches near Benidorm?
Rain or shine, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the magnificent beaches near Benidorm from the comfort and freedom of your own rental car. As you draw near to the ocean, keep your eyes open for seagulls swooping over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Torres Beach (4 miles away).
- Villajoyosa Central Beach (6 miles away).
- La Roda Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Benidorm?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest bargain around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Benidorm?
Some travelers find driving in busy traffic in big cities a bit challenging. But in a compact or economy car, the streets of Benidorm will be a cinch. Prefer to spend your time discovering the surrounding rivers? Look up our awesome range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With room to move and oomph under the hood, these larger cars will make that road trip even more unforgettable. Ticking off all the activities and sights that Benidorm is renowned for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Benidorm?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine the thrill of cruising around town in a classy sports car, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps you're just after a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in Benidorm.