What are the major attractions in Bassano del Grappa?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Civic Museum. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. The Giardino Parolini and Ponte degli Alpini are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bassano del Grappa?
Visit Bassano del Grappa for its unique character and style. That said, you also have world-famous sights just a day trip away! Rialto Bridge is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Venice, 35 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bassano del Grappa?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices get lower for your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.