What are the major attractions in Armidale?
Adventure is just around the corner at the New England Regional Art Museum. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. The Armidale Golf Course and Armidale Tourist Information are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Armidale?
Okay. So you want to test out your new wheels? How about a day trip out to South Guyra? Roll down the windows and feel the breeze in your hair on your journey there. It's only 19 miles away. Among your first stops here ought to be Mother of Ducks Lagoon Nature Reserve, the Antique Farm Machinery Museum and Guyra Rotary Park. Daruka is another wonderful option. It's 55 miles away and boasts heaps of intriguing things to do. Make sure you don't miss the Botanical Gardens, Bicentennial Park and the Tamworth Golf Course.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Armidale?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our handy filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable bargains for your desired destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.