What are the major attractions in Albacete?
If your trip to Albacete is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Albacete Cathedral. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. La Bicha de Balazote and El Cuchillero are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Albacete?
The best part about having your own set of wheels is that you can go anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your newfound freedom by discovering all there is to do in Requena. It's just 50 miles away. See the best sights beginning with Castle of Requena, Museo del Vino and Ruta del Vino Utiel-Requena. La Roda is another popular destination. It's 22 miles away and home to tons of awesome things to see and do. El Salvador Church, Canada Park and Paseo Fountain are only the start.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Albacete?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our amazing filter tool to point you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest bargain in town;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Albacete?
Having your own car in Albacete will give you more flexibility to go where you want, when you want. Maybe you're planning to leave town, cruise down the open road, and go where the wind blows. If so, grab one of our mid-size or full-size SUVs and discover the streams in the surrounding area. If you'd rather experience the bright city lights, slide behind the wheel of something small. Getting around heavy traffic and busy streets will be much less stressful with a compact or mini car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Albacete?
First of all, there's a wide variety of both economy and high-end rental vehicles in Albacete. What you go with depends on how much you want to spend and what you're planning to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a car to get you from A to B as economically as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).