What are the major attractions in Albacete?
Adventure is just around the corner at the Museo Provincial de Albacete. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. Albacete Cathedral and the Albacete Fairgrounds are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Albacete?
It's time to see what your new ride is capable of. Road trips into the neighboring area are among the many reasons that renting a car here is such a tempting option. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to explore everything that Fuensanta, 2 miles away, has to offer. El Salvador Church, the Paseo Fountain and Canada Park alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Located 2 miles away, Villavaliente is another place to aim for. If you stop by, make sure you check out Diablo Caves, Alcala del Jucar Castle and Roman Bridge.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Albacete?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Research as many different offers as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.