How can I get a cheap car rental in Trinidad?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.