What are the major attractions in Trinidad?
If your trip to Trinidad is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Nothing beats a bit of insider knowledge when it comes to sights and attractions. Book a rental car with CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
How can I get a cheap car rental in Trinidad?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Our terrific filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Sift through the cheapest deals from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable offers for your location;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a neighboring car rental office might reward you with substantial savings;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Trinidad?
Whether you're traveling solo or with the whole gang, we've got the perfect set of wheels for you in Trinidad. If you'd rather something smaller, why not pick up the keys to a mini? These zippy cars are lots of fun to drive and affordable to run. Excited to explore the surrounding areas? An SUV might be just what you need. If you'd prefer to pull out all the stops on your getaway, drive around in style with a premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Trinidad?
First of all, there's a broad range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles in Trinidad. What you end up going with is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, maybe go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).