What are the major attractions in Tekirdag?
Not too far from the city center, Rakoczi Museum is one spot to consider putting on your to-do list. The Tekirdag Museum and the Rüstem Paşa Külliyesi are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tekirdag?
If you're trying to find day-trip inspiration, we've got a couple of suggestions. Situated 3 miles away, Luleburgaz is certainly worth hopping in the car for. After you've stretched out and gotten a bite to eat, it'll be time to see the sights. We recommend getting started with Genclik Park, Zubeyde Hanim Park and Lüleburgaz Municipality. Located 3 miles away, Cerkezkoy is another popular choice. If you visit, make sure you check out the Mehmet Kaynak Mosque, the Ataturk Aniti Monument and the Osmanli Mosque.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tekirdag?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter feature to help point you towards the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a close-by rental car outlet may result in big savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a truckload of savings!