What are the major attractions in St. Barthelemy?
If your trip to St. Barthelemy is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at St. Jean Beach. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. Lorient Beach and Gouverneur Beach are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Barthelemy?
During your stay, you might also like to go and see Gustavia. You'll find it 2 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near St. Barthelemy?
St. Barthelemy is home to some stunning stretches of coastline, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what treasures you can find dotted along the shoreline of one of these top beaches:
- Flamands Beach (2 miles away).
- Petit Cul de Sac Beach (2 miles away).
- Colombier Beach (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Barthelemy?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our hard-working filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Check out the biggest deals from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're bagging the best possible price around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for another full day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Barthelemy?
Whether you're hitting the road by yourself or with a group, we can help find your ideal ride in St. Barthelemy. If you'd rather something small, why not grab the keys to a mini or compact? These zippy cars are fun to drive and affordable to run. Excited to explore the surrounding areas? An SUV might just be the ticket. If you want to go all out this vacation, turn some heads with a feature-packed premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Barthelemy?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in St. Barthelemy. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?