What are the major attractions in Sivas?
Not far from the heart of the city, Sivas Castle is one attraction you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have room on that schedule, the Ataturk Congress and Ethnography Museum and the Kongre Museum will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sivas?
Want to explore what's on offer in nearby Tokat? What's 5 miles when you have your very own ride? Anyway, the drive itself is half the fun! Tokat Historical Watch Tower should be high up on your list here. Tokat Mevlevihanesi and the Ulu Cami are excellent attractions too. Located 6 miles away, Niksar is another popular choice. If you swing by, make sure you don't miss Niksar Castle, niksar kalesi and the ulu cami.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sivas?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible price in town;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.