What are the major attractions in Side?
Close to the center, Side Theater is one attraction you might like to put on your must-see list. The Side Museum and Temple of Apollo and Athena are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Side?
You don't need to limit your adventures to just Side. Antalya is 4 miles away and offers a neat range of nearby things to see and do, such as the Clock Tower. When you've ticked that off your list, point your wheels in the direction of Dolphinland Antalya.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Side?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great offers;
- And lastly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to bag yourself a load of savings!