What are the major attractions in Rawalpindi?
Nothing's better than an exciting, new adventure, and you'll find it at the Pakistan Army Museum. The Raja Bazaar is another popular detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Rawalpindi?
If you have a bit of spare time and you're willing to travel 4 miles, take a look at Dunga Gali. This happening destination offers up loads of things to keep you occupied. Among the first stops you make here ought to be Jahanzaib and Karnak House, Gul Jee's House and the Ayubia Chairlift. Abbottabad is another terrific option. It's 4 miles away and offers an array of fascinating things to see and do. You'd be crazy to skip the Ilyasi Mosque, Raees Khana Bazar and St Luke's Church.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Rawalpindi?
Below we've listed all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Our handy filter tool is going to be your new bestie. Check out the hottest deals, from all of the top car rental companies, quick as lightning;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your chosen location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a heap of savings!