What are the major attractions in Ordu?
There's nothing better than discovering new places. While you're in the area, Pasaoglu Mansion and Ethnography Museum and the Ordu Boztepe Gondola should be among them. One more sight to think about stopping at is the Yali Mosque.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ordu?
Want to explore nearby Güre Mahallesi? What's 2 miles when you have your very own ride? Anyway, the time on the road is half the fun! Tasbasi Park should be at the top of your list here. Giresun Museum and Giresun Castle are awesome attractions too. Located 55 miles away, Niksar is another popular destination. If you find yourself here, make sure you get to Niksar Castle, niksar kalesi and the ulu cami.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ordu?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our clever filter feature will become your new BFF. Browse all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.