What are the major attractions in Kayseri?
Keep yourself busy (and that intrepid soul happy) by visiting the City and Mimar Sinan Museum and the Cifte Kumbet. If you've still got energy and space on that travel itinerary, Kultepe Ruins is also calling out to you.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kayseri?
Okay. So you want to see what your new ride can do? How about taking a day trip out to Bogazliyan? Roll down those windows and feel the breeze in your hair on your way there. It's only 35 miles away. Once you've stretched out your arms and legs and gotten something to eat, it'll be time to admire the sights. We recommend starting with Devrent Valley, Pamukkale-Hierapolis and Safranbolu. Sitting 4 miles away, Urgup is another place to aim for. If you drop by, make sure you don't miss Rose Valley, Sunset Point and Goreme Open Air Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kayseri?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your desired location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible deal around;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Nobody likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.