Where is Ipanema?
There's nothing like dropping the windows of your rental car and zooming down long, smooth stretches of road. But before you embark on a big adventure in Ipanema, how about learning a little about this vacation hot spot? Get ready to book a plane ticket to Brazil to get to this terrific destination.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ipanema?
Here's a rundown of our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore a breeze!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a nearby rental car center might mean big savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in Ipanema?
It's always a nice idea to escape the city, and if you do, prepare to be richly rewarded. With beaches, sandy shores, and mountains to check out, Ipanema is ripe for thrilling adventures. A larger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you more room for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ipanema?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Ipanema, a comfortable SUV could be a good choice. If you'd like the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, pack up the car, and hit the highway.