How can I get a cheap car rental in Hamburg?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best offers for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some places reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.