Where is Bas-Rhin?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and zooming down lengthy stretches of asphalt. But before you embark on a big adventure in Bas-Rhin, how about learning a few things about this popular place? Familiarize yourself with France, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure on the road.
What are the major attractions in Bas-Rhin?
You might find it tricky getting a parking spot right in front of these iconic attractions, but believe us — they're definitely worth a short wander. The best thing about a journey to Bas-Rhin is checking these off your bucket list:
- Zenith Strasbourg (2 miles from the center of Strasbourg (and vicinity), Bas-Rhin (department))
- Nigloland (.3 miles from the center of Dolancourt, Troyes - Aube (department))
- St. Remi Basilica (1 mile from the center of Reims, Marne)
What are the best road trip destinations in Bas-Rhin?
With a wealth of glorious highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Bas-Rhin vacations into driving adventures. If you're embarking on a road trip of epic proportions, you'll want to know which destinations to add to your to-do list. Discover some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Strasbourg (population of 274,8)
- Selestat (population of 18,9)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains (population of 4,6)
- Marckolsheim (population of 3,8)