What are the major attractions in Cesme?
Close to the city center, Ayios Haralambos Church is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on your schedule, Cesme Castle and the Cesme Open Air Theatre will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cesme?
Crossed off all the main sights in Cesme? You shouldn't take off your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some big-name attractions a short road trip away. The Saat Kulesi is worth a visit. You'll find it in İnciraltı Mahallesi, 4 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Cesme?
There's nothing nicer than dropping the car window and feeling the salty air on your face while you're driving beside the sea. Pack some snacks and spend a day checking out one of the beautiful beaches near Cesme. Popular options include:
- Kocakari Beach (2 miles away).
- Ilica Beach (4 miles away).
- Pirlanta Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cesme?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Check out as many different deals as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the hottest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream ride.