What are the major attractions in Bengaluru?
Take in the best of what this place has to offer by adding the ISKCON Temple and Bangalore Palace to your must-see list. If you have an extra day or two to spare, drop by Vidhana Soudha and the Bull Temple too.
Close to the city center, the Indian Institute of Science is one sight you might like to add to your to-do list. If you've still got space on your itinerary, Cubbon Park and St. Mary's Basilica will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bengaluru?
Okay. So you're looking for an excuse to test out these new wheels of yours? How about heading out on a day trip to Kodalagurki? Roll down those windows and feel the breeze in your hair on your way there. It's just 20 miles away. Devanahalli Fort, Tippu's Drop and the Shri Shiva Temple alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Located 25 miles away, Nandi Hills is another place to aim for. If you drop by, make sure you get to Kalavara Durga, Nehru Nilaya and the Bhimeshwara Temple.
Where are the best convention centers near Bengaluru?
Booking a rental car is a popular option for traveling professionals. If your visit to Bengaluru is mainly for work-related purposes, you ought to know where all the business and convention centers are located. Here are some of the top ones:
- Manpho Convention Center (4 miles away).
- White Orchid Bangalore (4 miles away).
- Nimhans Convention Center (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bengaluru?
Here you'll find our top tips if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your desired location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some great savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.