How can I get a cheap car rental in Western Cape?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that chore as easy as pie!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Western Cape?
From tablelands to beaches and mountains, Western Cape has some jaw-dropping natural areas. Why not head out and marvel at a handful of them? Leave town and plan some day trips. A full-size SUV is suited to those longer drives. Built to manage all sorts of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a joy to get off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Western Cape?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a great range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in Western Cape. What you end up going for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a cushy mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, we can help you out with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).