How can I get a cheap car rental in Tyrol?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Browse as many different deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Tyrol?
Want something that won't cost a small fortune? Consider an economy car. This small but dependable vehicle is the most popular type of rental car in Tyrol (and just the ticket if you're on a tight budget). Top up the tank for less and you'll be easily zipping about cities like Innsbruck and Kufstein in no time.
Don't limit your adventuring to those busy cities. Tyrol boasts some glorious scenery, such as streams, snowfields, and lakes. A ride like a convertible will help you get around them in style. These vehicles are perfect for those who'd prefer to drink in the views with the top down. Who doesn't adore the sensation of the wind through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tyrol?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Tyrol. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.