How can I get a cheap car rental in Pichincha?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to become your new best buddy. Browse the hottest discounts from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What is the most popular rental car category in Pichincha?
Want something that won't cost a small fortune? Enter the economy car. This dependable small vehicle is the most booked category of rental car in Pichincha (and ideal if you're road tripping on a budget). Fill up the tank on the cheap and you'll be zooming around cities like Quito and Cayambe in no time.
Of course, Pichincha is famous for its mountains, forests, and streams. It would be a shame not to hightail it out of the city to discover those jaw-dropping scenes. If that sounds like something you want to do, consider booking an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't intend to take the path less traveled, you'll appreciate the extra room.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Pichincha?
First of all, there's a wide variety of both high-end and economy vehicles to rent in Pichincha. What you end up opting for will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to get you from A to B as economically as possible, you're better off choosing a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).