How can I get a cheap car rental in Nova Scotia?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want and so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some places reward you for prepaying and keep an eye open for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream ride.