Where is Sabah?
Sure, there's something to be said for traveling without a plan. But sometimes you just need to know what direction you're taking. Before you jump in your rental car and glide down the freeway, you should know a little bit about Sabah. Find out a bit about Malaysia, because that's where you'll need to head to kick off your adventure.
What are the major attractions in Sabah?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this place's biggest and best sights? Sabah offers some truly breathtaking attractions. Here are some you shouldn't miss:
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park (9 miles from the center of Kota Kinabalu (and vicinity), Kota Kinabalu - Sabah (state))
- 1 Borneo Hypermall (6 miles from the center of Kota Kinabalu (and vicinity), Kota Kinabalu - Sabah (state))
- Likas Stadium (1 mile from the center of Kota Kinabalu (and vicinity), Kota Kinabalu - Sabah (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Sabah?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this spectacular country. Sabah is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as every one of its impressive destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long as your heart desires discovering all it has to offer. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Kota Kinabalu (population of 457,3)
- Sandakan (population of 392,3)
- Tawau (population of 36,5)
- Keningau (population of 77,7)