How can I get a cheap car rental in Sabah?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to bag yourself a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Sabah?
Searching for something that won't cost a fortune? Consider an economy car. This efficient small vehicle is the most popular sort of rental car in Sabah (and just the ticket if you're on a tight budget). Put gas in the tank for less and you'll be easily exploring cities like Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan in no time.
It's always great to get out of the city for a bit, and if you do, get set to be richly rewarded. With forests, foothills, and rivers to discover, Sabah offers plenty of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and your passengers more comfort and space for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sabah?
First of all, there's a broad range of both economy and high-end rental vehicles in Sabah. What you opt for will depend on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to zip around town in as economically as possible, we can help you out with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).