How can I get a cheap car rental in London City Centre?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Our nifty filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Check out the hottest deals, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and bag some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to bag yourself a truckload of savings!