How can I get a cheap car rental in Haute-Corse?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Investigate as many different deals as possible (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a nearby rental car office might mean big savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.