How can I get a cheap car rental in Franklin Township?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.