Where is Canton of Ticino?
There's something to be said for traveling like a free spirit. But there's also something comforting about knowing what direction you're taking. Before you start up your rental car and tear down the open road, it's worth knowing a bit about Canton of Ticino. Read up on Switzerland, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure rolling.
What are the best road trip destinations in Canton of Ticino?
With long stretches of highways and open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Canton of Ticino vacations into self-drive tours. If you're embarking on an amazing road trip, it pays to know which cities to add to your bucket list. Discover some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Lugano (population of 26,400)
- Bellinzona (population of 16,600)
- Locarno (population of 14,500)
- Chiasso (population of 8,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Canton of Ticino?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore completely painless!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a close-by car rental center might mean some significant savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so watch out for these money-saving deals;
- Finally, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a truckload of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Canton of Ticino?
From mountains to lakes and rivers, Canton of Ticino offers some epic natural areas. Why not get out and marvel at a few of them? Escape the city limits and plan some day trips. A full-size SUV is ideal for those longer drives. With the power to deal with all kinds of roads, these bigger vehicles make it a joy to hop off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Canton of Ticino?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Canton of Ticino, a roomy SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for the best possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what will suit you best, load up the car, and rack up those miles.