How can I get a cheap car rental in Canton of Ticino?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you're looking to find the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best bargains for your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're getting the hottest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.