How can I get a cheap car rental in Binh Duong?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that chore child's play!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best bargains for your location;
- Scan the offers at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a neighboring car rental office might result in significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.