Where is Vietnam?
Driving in a new country is unnerving for some travelers, but there's no need to stress. Get up to date on the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Vietnam in no time at all. You'll discover Vietnam on the continent of Asia. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Hanoi, will jump out at you. If you're looking to learn more about how this country is run, a stop here is a great idea.
What are the major attractions in Vietnam?
Ready to get going on your Vietnam trip? Want some tips on what sort of things to put on your itinerary? There's no need to worry — we're here to give you some pointers. Here are some of the most well-renowned attractions in this awesome destination:
- Hoan Kiem Lake (1 mile from the center of Hanoi (and vicinity), Hanoi Province)
- Poshanu Cham Tower (4 miles from the center of Phan Thiet (and vicinity), Binh Thuan)
- Vinpearl Land (4 miles from the center of Nha Trang (and vicinity), Khanh Hoa)
What are the best road trip destinations in Vietnam?
Boasting miles and miles of smooth highways and tempting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Vietnam vacations into driving journeys. If you're embarking on an unforgettable road trip, you'll need to know which cities are worthy of your bucket list. Try to tick off as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Ho Chi Minh City (population of 3,467,300)
- Hanoi (population of 1,431,300)
- Da Nang (population of 752,500)
- Hai Phong (population of 602,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vietnam?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that chore child's play!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices get lower for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to bag yourself a mountain of savings!