How can I get a cheap car rental in South Iceland?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Research as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest offers for your chosen location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.