How can I get a cheap car rental in Queretaro?
Below are our top recommendations to score the best price on a car rental:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you look out for these great deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Queretaro?
A dream to maneuver and fuel-efficient — it's no wonder that compact cars are the most booked category of rental vehicle in Queretaro. And if you have plans to cruise down the crowded streets of San Juan del Rio or Tequisquiapan, you'll be glad you went for a smaller set of wheels too. Weave through traffic, fit into tiny parking spots, and make tight turns — discover why bigger doesn't always mean better!
From forests to mountains and rolling hills, Queretaro is home to some idyllic scenery. Why not hit the highway and discover a handful of them? Skip town and set out on some exciting excursions. A full-size SUV is ideal for those longer rides. With the power to take on all kinds of roads, these larger vehicles make it simple to go off the beaten track.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Queretaro?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Queretaro. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.