Where is Nuevo Leon?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and hurtling down a long, open road. But before you embark on a big adventure in Nuevo Leon, how about discovering a little about this popular location? You'll need to book a flight to Mexico to reach this awesome destination.
What are the major attractions in Nuevo Leon?
You might be wondering what fantastic sights are around the corner in Nuevo Leon. Well sit down, fasten your seat belt and we'll tell you. Follow the road signs until you find yourself at Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno. This impressive attraction is 0.4 miles from the middle of Monterrey and is well worth hopping out of the car for.
What are the best road trip destinations in Nuevo Leon?
Nuevo Leon is the perfect place to hit the open road in your own set of wheels. Crank up the radio and enjoy the freedom of discovering all the hidden gems scattered between each of its top travel destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's top destinations as possible:
- Monterrey (population of 1,122,900)
- Linares (population of 57,700)
- Sabinas Hidalgo (population of 32,000)
- China (population of 9,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nuevo Leon?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore child's play!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- No one likes being charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to score some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Nuevo Leon?
They may be classified as standard cars, although they're anything but mediocre. They are many reasons vehicles in this rental category are the first to book out in Nuevo Leon. Room for the family, considerable luggage space, a bigger engine and good fuel economy are just a few. Select a standard car and travel around Monterrey and Linares in comfort and style.
Don't restrict your adventures to those urban centers. Nuevo Leon boasts some amazing scenery, such as mountains, cliffs, and impressive rock formations. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you discover them in style. These rentals are ideal for sightseers who want to drink in the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't enjoy the sensation of the wind through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nuevo Leon?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is well within your grasp! Picture yourself tearing down the open road in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a reliable set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Nuevo Leon.