Where is Northern Cape?
Sure, there's something to be said for drifting like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know what direction you're taking. Before you collect your rental car and glide down the freeway, you should know a little bit about Northern Cape. You'll have to book a flight to South Africa to reach this wonderful destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in Northern Cape?
Boasting miles and miles of beautiful highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Northern Cape vacations into driving adventures. If you're embarking on a road trip to remember, you'll need to know which destinations to add to your bucket list. Here are some of the most well-known regions to explore in this exciting place:
- Kimberley (population of 142,100)
- Upington (population of 71,400)
- Beaufort West (population of 44,700)
- Jan Kempdorp (population of 13,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Northern Cape?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Research as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Northern Cape?
From tablelands to beaches and mountains, Northern Cape features some striking natural sights. Why not get out and explore one or two of them? Skip town and arrange some fun excursions. A full-size SUV is a perfect match for those longer drives. Built to handle all types of roads, these bigger vehicles make it a cinch to veer off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Northern Cape?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Northern Cape. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?