How can I get a cheap car rental in Karelia?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you save more money:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable prices for your chosen location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet may mean big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!