Where is New Brunswick?
There's so much to explore in New Brunswick, and there's nothing like jumping headfirst into your activities with a rental car. Here's a bit of info to get you started. You can't truly say that you've explored every nook and cranny of Canada without paying a visit to the state of New Brunswick. While you're here, be sure to stop in at its capital, Fredericton. This bustling destination is home to around 52,300 people.
What are the best road trip destinations in New Brunswick?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this enticing country. New Brunswick is one of those special places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its stunning destinations. With your own ride, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires discovering all there is to see. Try to visit as many of this place's most famous destinations as possible:
- Saint John (population of 87,900)
- Moncton (population of 87,500)
- Fredericton (population of 52,300)
- Miramichi (population of 18,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in New Brunswick?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Browse as many different offers as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- And lastly, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!