Where is New Brunswick?
There's so much to see and do in New Brunswick, and there's nothing like plunging headfirst into your activities with a rental car. Here's a bit of info to get you started. New Brunswick is a state of Canada. Its capital city, Fredericton, is home to roughly 52,300 people. Chat with some locals and find out more about the exciting things to see and do in this terrific destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in New Brunswick?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this enticing region. New Brunswick is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires exploring every one of its hidden treasures. Try to visit as many of this place's leading destinations as you can:
- Saint John (population of 87,900)
- Moncton (population of 87,500)
- Fredericton (population of 52,300)
- Miramichi (population of 18,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in New Brunswick?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task completely painless!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best discounts for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in New Brunswick?
Looking for something that won't cost a small fortune? Enter the economy car. This small vehicle is the most booked category of rental car in New Brunswick (and just the ticket if you're road tripping on a budget). Fuel up the tank on the cheap and you'll be easily navigating cities like Saint John and Moncton in no time.
From rivers to foothills and lakes, New Brunswick boasts some jaw-dropping natural wonders. Why not get out and drive around the best of them? Leave town and set out on some day trips. A full-size SUV is suited to those longer drives. Built to take on all types of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a delight to steer off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in New Brunswick?
First of all, there's a huge variety of luxury rental vehicles available in New Brunswick. What you end up going for depends on your budget and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a car to zip around town in at the cheapest price possible, stick with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).