Where is Indonesia?
Indonesia is ready and waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you'll be able to have once you climb into the driver's seat of that rental car. To really get the most out of your trip, here's a bit of basic info that everyone should know. You'll discover Indonesia on the continent of Asia. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Jakarta, will appear. If you're looking to find out how this country is run, a stop here is highly recommended.
What are the major attractions in Indonesia?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you aren't going to soak up this place's most iconic sights? Indonesia offers some bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are some you just simply can't miss:
- Jungut Batu Beach (0.2 miles from the center of Lembongan Island, Indonesia)
- Lovina Beach (6 miles from the center of Buleleng, Bali)
- Ubud Monkey Forest (1 mile from the center of Ubud, Bali)
What are the best road trip destinations in Indonesia?
Indonesia is a wonderful place to cruise the highways and byways in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the radio and enjoy the flexibility and convenience of stopping off at all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most famous destinations. Here are some of the most popular regions to explore in this exciting place:
- Jakarta (population of 8,540,100)
- Surabaya (population of 2,374,700)
- Medan (population of 1,751,000)
- Bandung (population of 1,699,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Indonesia?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay right away and bag some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.