How can I get a cheap car rental in Hovedstaden?
Here's a rundown of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- No one enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Hovedstaden?
Bigger isn't always better, particularly in the case of your ride. In Hovedstaden, compact cars are the most commonly booked rental vehicle for plenty of reasons. Terrific gas mileage, zippy handling, and more environmentally friendly are the tip of the iceberg! If you're going to hit the road in Copenhagen or Helsingor, book something that's compact and cute.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hovedstaden?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Hovedstaden, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you're looking for the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and rack up those miles.