What are the major attractions in Halkidiki?
If your trip to Halkidiki is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Keep yourself entertained by stopping by Porfi Beach and Monastery of the Annunciation of Theotokos. If you still have tons of energy and space on that travel schedule, Port of Nikiti is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Halkidiki?
Make sure the gas tank is full, because there are a few good reasons to explore beyond Halkidiki. They include OTE Tower in Thessaloniki — a tempting road-trip destination just 43 miles away. Need another good reason to make your way there? Museum of Byzantine Culture is also within close reach.
Where are the best beaches near Halkidiki?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, putting on some tunes and driving to the seaside. Halkidiki has some stunning beaches nearby, so bring along a good book (and a kite if it's windy) and head to one of these beautiful options:
- Nikiti Beach (4 miles away).
- Psakoudia Beach (6 miles away).
- Agios Ioannis Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Halkidiki?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save:
- Our clever filter feature will soon become your new bestie. Check out the biggest bargains from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Halkidiki?
A rental car will help you travel from A to B with ease in Halkidiki. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is a great choice. These smaller cars are affordable to run and a piece of cake to park. If you have the kids in tow, a full-size car or an SUV will give you enough space to stretch your legs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Halkidiki?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the thrill of cruising around town in a high-end convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Halkidiki.