How can I get a cheap car rental in Gyeonggi?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Our hard-working filter feature is about to become your new best buddy. Compare the biggest deals from all of the top rental car companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best offers for your desired location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Gyeonggi?
Sometimes it's good to think small, particularly if you'll be hitting the busy streets of Seoul and Yangju. Economy rental cars are the number one choice for those visiting Gyeonggi — and there's a whole lot to love about them. Easily zip around town, enjoy terrific gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash. These thrifty cars prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
Don't restrict your adventures to the urban centers. Gyeonggi offers some breathtaking scenery, such as beaches, rivers, and coastal plains. A set of wheels like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These vehicles are perfect for those wanting to marvel at the views with the top down. Who doesn't adore the sensation of the wind through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Gyeonggi?
First of all, there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Gyeonggi. What you end up going with depends on your budget and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to zip around town in as economically as possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).