Where is Goias?
Are you the type of tourist who likes organizing every little detail of your trip? Or would you rather collect a rental car and live like a free spirit? Whatever your jam, there are some key facts about Goias that'll help get you on your way. Read up on Brazil, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure on the road.
What are the major attractions in Goias?
You might have some trouble scoring a parking spot right in front of these iconic attractions, but believe us — they're definitely worth a short stroll. The best thing about heading to Goias is striking these off your bucket list:
- Anhumas Abyss (11 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
- Municipal Baths (4 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
- Blue Lake Cave (6 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Goias?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this glorious region. Goias is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its impressive destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long or as little as you like exploring every square inch of it. Try to cross off as many of this place's top destinations as possible:
- Goiania (population of 1,171,2)
- Planaltina (population of 189,4)
- Luziania (population of 143,6)
- Itumbiara (population of 79,6)