Where is Eastern Cape?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and coasting down lengthy stretches of road. But before you drive away on a new adventure in Eastern Cape, how about discovering a bit about this tourist hot spot? This fascinating destination can be found in South Africa.
What are the best road trip destinations in Eastern Cape?
Eastern Cape is an exciting place to hit the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the freedom of checking out all the hidden gems scattered between each of its most popular tourist destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's most outstanding destinations as possible:
- Port Elizabeth (population of 967,700)
- East London (population of 478,700)
- Komani (population of 105,300)
- Grahamstown (population of 91,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Eastern Cape?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Research as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so look out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Eastern Cape?
From tablelands to beaches and mountains, Eastern Cape boasts some picturesque nature. Why not hit the road and drive around a handful of them? Hightail it out of the city and arrange some excursions. A full-size SUV is perfect for longer drives. With the ability to take on all types of terrain, these larger vehicles make it a pleasure to get off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Eastern Cape?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Picture yourself tearing down the open road in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps you're just after a trusty set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in Eastern Cape.