Where is Durango?
Nothing tops dropping the windows of your rental car and steering down long, smooth motorways. But before you drive away on a new adventure in Durango, how about discovering a little about this travel hot spot? This amazing destination is located in Mexico.
Where are the best road trip destinations in Durango?
Traveling from A to B is half the fun when you have your own rental car. The top destinations in Durango are linked by miles of open roads and highways where good times await and your sightseeing opportunities are boundless. Your GPS will steer you to this destination's top spots:
- Gomez Palacio
How can I get a cheap car rental in Durango?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Check out as many different offers as possible (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by modifying the days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- And lastly, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a mountain of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Durango?
Going on a road trip around Durango with the entire crew? You won't go wrong with a full-size car. This dependable vehicle can easily seat up to five passengers, and still have ample room to store all your essentials and stretch out. Little extras like classic leather seats and premium entertainment systems also help to deliver a truly unforgettable driving experience. Check out our full-size collection today — hitting the open road and cruising down the streets of Gomez Palacio and Santa María del Oro doesn't get much better than this.
From gorges to impressive rock formations and mountains, Durango is home to some spectacular vistas. Why not hit the road and discover a handful of them? Skip town and set out on some fun day trips. An SUV is ideal for those longer rides. With an ability to handle all sorts of terrain, these larger vehicles make it simple to detour off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Durango?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Durango, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're hoping for the best possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what's the best fit, pack up the car, and hit the road.