Car rentals in Co Clare: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to take you around Co Clare whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the famous sites around the city and park in front of the popular restaurants in Co Clare. CarRentals.com has collected the most popular questions about car rentals in Co Clare. Read on to discover how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I get a bargain car rental in Co Clare?
We always try to get you the best rate. However, there are ways to get an even lower price on your upcoming booking. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you can make sure you know the total cost before you rent
- Decide what car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Co Clare?
From global names like Advantage and Hertz to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the online reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Co Clare?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Co Clare?
Generally, the age limit for renting a car in Co Clare is 21—the same as it is across most of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the rental agreement to find any additional charges will be before you rent your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Co Clare?
Insurance is required, no matter where you're renting a car. However, you might already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Co Clare. Look into it before you book and, if it's necessary, you can simply add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually advise that you choose the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you get going on your Co Clare adventure, go over a few items prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around the vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Co Clare car rental today
When you reserve your car rental with CarRentals.com, you know you can depend on a grand car that will result in more extra cash in the bank. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Co Clare car rental. We'll see you out here.