How can I get a cheap car rental in Central Greece?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Look into as many different offers as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best discounts for your location;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car office may mean significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and score some of the best rates around;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a mountain of savings!