Where is Central Greece?
Maybe you're the type of adventurer who plots every precise detail of your journey. Or perhaps you'd rather pick up a rental car and let life surprise you. Whatever your jam, there are some key facts about Central Greece that you really should know. This epic destination is located in Greece.
What are the best road trip destinations in Central Greece?
Central Greece is a fantastic place to cruise the open road behind the wheel of your own rental car. Turn up your favorite playlist and enjoy the flexibility of checking out all the region's gems scattered between each of its best destinations. Here are some of the most popular cities to explore in this magnificent place:
- Volos (population of 86,000)
- Trikala (population of 61,700)
- Lamia (population of 52,000)
- Karditsa (population of 32,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Central Greece?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car facility might score you some impressive savings;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be charged for another full day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What is the most popular rental car category in Central Greece?
It's always nice to head out of the city, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With gorges, forests, and mountains to check out, Central Greece offers endless day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the gang more comfort and space for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Central Greece?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of both economy and luxury vehicles to rent in Central Greece. What you go with will depend on your budget and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not book an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).