How can I get a cheap car rental in Zhejiang?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What is the most popular rental car category in Zhejiang?
It's always great to get out of the city for a bit, and if you do, get set to be richly rewarded. With shingle seashores, rocky coastlines, and lakes to marvel at, Zhejiang offers endless day trip opportunities. A larger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and the gang more room and comfort for those long, scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Zhejiang?
You'll be glad to know that there's a broad range of luxurious rentals in Zhejiang. What you go with is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to get you around town as cheaply as possible, go for an economy vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).