Where is China?
Driving in unfamiliar territory can be a daunting experience for some travelers, but there's no need to stress. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of China in no time at all. You'll discover China on the continent of Asia. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Beijing, will come into view. If you're hoping to find out how the country is run, a stop here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in China?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this destination's most exciting sights? China boasts some truly amazing attractions. Here are a few you'd be crazy to miss:
- The Bund (1 mile from the center of Shanghai (and vicinity), China)
- Wangfujing Street (2 miles from the center of Beijing (and vicinity), China)
- Peking Man at Zhoukoudian (28 miles from the center of Beijing (and vicinity), China)
What are the best road trip destinations in China?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Take the reins on your road trip around China and enjoy the freedom of exploring all its most exciting destinations at your own pace. Try to visit as many of this place's most renowned destinations as possible:
- Shanghai (population of 22,315,500)
- Beijing (population of 11,716,600)
- Tianjin (population of 11,090,300)
- Guangzhou (population of 11,071,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in China?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Research as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a close-by rental car facility might score you some generous savings;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!