Where is Wexford?
There's nothing quite like traveling without a plan. But sometimes you've just got to know where you're going. Before you turn the engine over in your rental car and glide down the freeway, it pays to know something about Wexford. Make yourself familiar with Ireland, because that's where you'll need to head to get your adventure underway.
What are the best road trip destinations in Wexford?
Wexford is an exciting place to cruise the highways in your own rental car. Turn up the radio and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of stopping off at all the region's treasures scattered between each of its most famous destinations. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most renowned cities:
- Enniscorthy (population of 9,700)
- New Ross (population of 6,700)
- Gorey (population of 6,000)
- Courtown (population of 2,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wexford?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Size up the hottest discounts, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab ride to a neighboring rental car center may result in some significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.