Where is West Coast?
Maybe you're the kind of adventurer who maps out every detail of your getaway. Or perhaps you prefer to hop in your rental car and embrace the unknown. However you like to go about it, there are some key points about West Coast that'll help get you on the road. This fascinating destination can be found in New Zealand.
What are the best road trip destinations in West Coast?
With miles and miles of glorious highways and tempting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their West Coast vacations into self-drive tours. If you're putting together an amazing road trip, you'll want to know which cities are worthy of your bucket list. Here are some of the most popular regions to visit in this incredible place:
- Greymouth (population of 9,400)
- Westport (population of 3,600)
- Hokitika (population of 3,400)
- Reefton (population of 980)
How can I get a cheap car rental in West Coast?
Here are all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter tool to point you toward the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable bargains for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Finally, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a truckload of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in West Coast?
It's always fun to escape the city, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With foothills, coastal plains, and beaches to take in, West Coast offers plenty of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more room to move for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in West Coast?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around West Coast, a robust and stylish SUV could be the answer. If you're hoping for the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is decide what suits you best, load up the car, and hit the wide, open road.