How can I get a cheap car rental in Udon Thani Province?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a nearby car rental outlet may result in substantial savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best prices;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.